dinsdag 16 maart 2010

Deep Inside my Love for House Music


Going Deep Inside my Love for Music - the best House / Deep House tunes of the last period. A fine mixed set recorded back home in my studio.
Please relax, listen and ...!

Deep Inside my Love for House Music by dj Bart More

Tracklist:
1. Osunlade - Momma's Groove (Jimpster's Hip Replacement mix)
2. Wehbba - Sweet Spot (original mix)
3. M.V.I.P. - Aviator (Pooley dub mix)
4. Pablo Fierro – Get up away (Shur-I-Kan remix)
5. Timothy Jay – The revival (original mix)
6. Christian Smith & John Selway - Daytona (John Digweed & Nick Muir remix)
7. Robert Babicz - Astor (Shur-I-Kan remix)
8. Tony Lionni - Treat Me Right (Jimpster edit)
9. Tony Maione and Waltek - The Sun
10. Audiowhores & Haze - Stay (Audiowhores Club mix)
11. Bucher & Kessidis - Keep (original mix)
12. Steve Mac - After Sundown (Anton Pieete remix)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten